Saturday, December 3, 2011

Lasagna

It took a while and a few failed attempts but I finally came up with a lasagna recipe that my husband and I can agree on. This is really good with corn and garlic bread. It makes quite a bit and packs well for lunches.


1 pound ground beef
9 lasagna noodles, cooked
Mushrooms (for my husbands side of the lasagna)
Tomato sauce (the amount is up to you, it's usually about 2-14 oz cans for us)
10 oz mozzarella cheese

Brown the beef in a skillet. Add some italian seasoning and garlic salt according to your tastes. Add in the tomato sauce and season with more italian seasoning if needed, garlic salt and salt and pepper. Then layer: beef/tomato sauce, 3 lasagna noodles and cheese so that you have 3 layers of each portion when you're all done. Bake at 350 degrees until center is hot and cheese is melted and a little brown on the edges.

1 comment:

  1. That is very interesting Smile I love reading and I am always searching for informative information like this. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for sharing this great article
    Chill out bars in Singapore

    ReplyDelete